Why work at WCU
- Located at the center of the mid-Atlantic corridor between New York City and Washington, D.C., we are 25 miles west of Philadelphia and 17 miles north of Wilmington, Delaware.
- Ninth largest employer in Chester County.
- 406-acre campus combining 19th century collegiate Gothic and contemporary architecture.
- State-of-the-art facilities including Graduate Center, Music and Performing Arts Center, new Student Recreation Center and a new Business Center on its way.
- One of the largest on-going student housing replacement projects in the nation.
- Ranked by Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine as one of public higher education's top 100 "Best Buys" for quality, academics, and affordability.
- Ranked among the top public universities in the North Region by U.S. News & World Report.
- Eligible employees are entitled to excellent benefits.
West Chester University, a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, is a public, regional, comprehensive institution committed to providing access and offering high-quality undergraduate education, select post-baccalaureate and graduate programs, and a variety of educational and cultural resources for its students and alumni and the citizens of Southeastern Pennsylvania.