Advance Your Career with a Master of Business Administration
In today's global market, a Master of Business Administration remains the gold standard for professional success and career growth. Leaders with business acumen, sharp communication skills, and the ability to collaborate in diverse settings are highly sought after in all industries.
If you are ready to expand your career opportunities, an MBA from West Chester University is your next step. WCU's business administration master's degree is action-oriented with a curriculum that encourages the inclusion of different perspectives and asks application of analytical and critical-thinking skills for problem solving.
You'll gain valuable knowledge from coursework ranging from financial analysis and global supply chain management to effective leadership and entrepreneurship. WCU's 10-course, 30-credit MBA degree is offered 100% online.
Earn your degree at West Chester University and you join the 99% of WCU MBA graduates who report promotion-track positions within six months of graduation, at a median salary of $89,000.
Our master's in business administration graduates are employed worldwide in diverse industries including financial services, health care, energy, transportation, technology, and media. They hold a variety of roles, from project manager to IT security manager to CEO.
It's time for you to take your place among WCU's esteemed MBA graduates.
Why Get an MBA Graduate Degree?
Earning your business administration master's degree is key to achieving your career goals. An MBA provides the opportunity to:
- Gain new perspectives
- Expand your holistic business knowledge
- Grow your professional network
- Boost your salary and promotion potential
- Specialize your skill set
- Reach personal goals
Benefits of Earning Your MBA at West Chester University
WCU's master's degree in business administration is offered completely online, giving you maximum flexibility. Login 24/7 at your convenience.
Immediately Useful Graduate MBA Coursework
Earning your master's in business administration from WCU means you'll be able to apply what you learn as you learn it. All our MBA courses are designed for you to implement the lessons across industries from day one.
Our MBA faculty members are active business professionals. They have been integrating real-world business needs into the graduate MBA curriculum for decades. That means you'll hear about concrete examples on how to turn theory into practice and learn about emerging trends in business. In addition to gaining their academic expertise, you'll receive personalized career advising to help you meet your specific professional goals.
Accreditation and Accolades
West Chester University's College of Business and Public Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier, global accrediting body for business schools. Less than 5% of the worldwide 13,000 business programs have earned this distinction.
Our MBA is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best online MBA degree programs in the nation. WCU is also recognized as a best online MBA for veterans, and have been named one of the best online MBA programs by Fortune and Forbes.
At West Chester University, we understand the financial demands of working adults and remain committed to keeping our programs affordable. That's why we've frozen our tuition for the last four years.
Since 2016, WCU has been consistently ranked as one of the best educational values in Pennsylvania, as well as throughout the U.S., by Money, U.S. News & World Report, and Kiplinger.
What Can You Do with an MBA Degree?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 7% growth in the business and financial sectors though 2031. The BLS reports the median annual salary for business- and financial-related roles as $76,570.
Our MBA graduates routinely command more than $80,000, with 42% of them reporting salaries of $100,000+. In a competitive career space, an MBA degree helps you stand out from the crowd.
Since business administration jobs exist in every industry, your MBA is relevant to many roles, such as:
- Chief executive officer: Take the lead in corporate decisions, manage overall resources and operations, and serve as liaison with the board of directors.
- Investment banker: Assist clients with mergers, acquisitions, and investment opportunities.
- IT manager: Oversee research projects; implement technology advancements; select, upgrade, and install software; and establish technical standards across the organization.
- Logistics manager: Coordinate and analyze an organization's supply chain, which includes managing the life cycle of the company's products.
- Business consultant: Provide a wide range of professional expertise to help companies successfully navigate issues and implement new procedures.
- Policy analyst: Raise awareness about public policies and their impact, and make recommended changes when appropriate.
- Project manager: Oversee projects such as introducing a new product, including quality control, staff scheduling, and materials ordering.
- Operations research analyst: Help managers decide how best to allocate funds and resources.
What Will You Study as a Master of Business Administration Student?
Our well-rounded MBA program includes group participation, class discussion, case analyses, and research and writing projects.
|Strategic Cost Management
|Financial Analysis and Valuation
|Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
|Components of Effective Leadership
|Business, Society & Environment
|Innovation and Marketing Strategy
|Economic Analysis for Business
|Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
|Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
|Strategic Management and Planning
|Total Minimum Credits Required
Get Started on YourMaster's in Business Administration
Get started on your MBA today and take advantage of new career opportunities tomorrow. Reach out now!Apply Now
Programs Related to WCU's Business Administration Master's
West Chester University offers several other graduate programs related to our MBA program:
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Ethics
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Media Marketing