Electronic Security Service
Effective Monday, March 20, 2023, all students, faculty and staff will need to swipe their WCU ID Card for access as doors will remain locked. Security and/or a staff person will still monitor who enters the space and assist if someone is having a problem swiping their ID card. Guests will need to present ID and sign in.
If you never obtained your Ram ID card or lost it please follow the instructions below. We strongly encourage you to do this by March 6th so the university has time to print the ID Cards and we can bring them to the Philadelphia Center to distribute prior to spring break.
Please contact the Ram Card office directly for replacement.
**Ram Card Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (610)738-0429**
Please see below instructions to upload a valid photo ID and order your card.
- Access www.ramecard.com
- Click “Account Login”
- Click “Student and Staff Log In”
- Enter your WCU email and password
- Click “Upload Your Photo” on the left side
- Follow the instructions to upload a picture of a valid ID
- Upload your photo for the Ram Card. Please see these guidelines.
- Be sure to select the Philadelphia location option from the “Campus Attending” dropdown menu
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. Questions? Please contact Evelyn Anderson, Philadelphia Center Associate Director of Student Services.