|Zebulun Davenport *||Vice President of University Advancement & External Relations|
|Shannon Mrkich *||Associate Professor of English & Lead teacher for FYE courses|
|Jackie Hodes*||Associate Professor of Educational Policy|
|Lisa Calvano||Lisa Calvano Associate Professor of Management & Interim Associate Dean of Business and Public Management|
|Theresa Friedman||Assistant Director Educational Technology & User Services|
|Brigid Gallagher||Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement|
|Rachel Komlos||Associate Registrar|
|Marci Major||Assistant Professor & Chair of Music Education|
|Robyn Spragins||Director of Student Health Center|
|Merry Staulters||Associate Professor of Special Education|
*denotes a tri-chair for the workgroup
Lines of Inquiry
Has the University strategically aligned support for the student experience with our mission and institutional priorities?
- What infrastructure and resources does WCU have in place to support access, retention,
financial aid, and support services for the following student populations?
- First Generation
- What has the University done to align co-curricular programs and services with the
- student learning outcomes,
- General Education learning outcomes,
- the President’s Tool Kit?
- How does WCU assess the effectiveness of programs supporting the student experience?