Masking is required for individuals with fevers, respiratory, or cold symptoms.
We are currently open:
Fall Semester Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00AM-6:00PM (last appt. at 5:20PM);
Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM (last appt. at 3:20PM)
Wednesday, November 22nd: 8:00AM-4:00PM
Closed Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th
- Parking: There are 4 student parking spots at the entrance. Get a pass from the front desk.
- Appointments can be requested by calling us at 610-436-2509 to schedule your appointment.
Appointments for COVID-19 testing can be scheduled by calling the Student Health Center. There are a limited number of FREE COVID-19 at-home tests in Student Health Services and across campus, including residence halls.
*Masks are required for Sick Appointments in Student Health Services! Symptom and temperature checks will be administered after checking in.
To continue to keep yourself healthy and well, follow these tips:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you are not feeling better after 24 hours, seek medical guidance.
- Use good hand hygiene: Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Limit the spread of germs and illness: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow. Avoid sharing food, drinks, utensils, cups, vapes/JUULs, etc.
LocationCommonwealth Hall Ground Floor
Call for an appointment 610-436-2509
Entrance: Side of building facing Lawrence Hall loading docks.
Shuttle Bus Service: Bus will stop on request, notify driver when boarding
Health Insurance: Is not required for an appointment. Private insurance may be used for certain lab work.