The Business Systems Office
is tasked with the mission to optimize business processes for the University community by promoting efficient and effective workflows and systems designs.
Business Systems Updates
Business Systems Resources and Links
SAP is the ERP system used for HR, Payroll and Accounting functions. SAP access is required to use the eReq functionality via the 'Material Management' or SAP GUI tabs in the Employee Self Service Portal.
- For access to SAP, contact KFlanagan@wcupa.edu.
- For account mappings between SAP and Peoplesoft \ myWCU, use the GL Account Crosswalk.
- For Fund Center \ Cost Center mappings between SAP and Peoplesoft \ myWCU, use the SAP \ Peoplesoft Crosswalk.
BI Reports provided budget \ accounting reports. The BI Reports data is processed nightly; reports reflect data from the close of business the previous day.
- For access to BI Reports, contact KFlanagan@wcupa.edu
SourcePoint (also known as SAP Ariba) is the online tool that employees can use for purchasing. SourcePoint access is required to use the SourcePoint functionality via the 'SourcePoint' tab in the Employee Self Service Portal.
- For access to SourcePoint, contact KFlanagan@wcupa.edu.
Fund Center Support
The Business Team maintains the Fund Centers \ Cost Centers in SAP via the following forms: