Philadelphia Campus Resource Pantry
The West Chester University Resource Pantry supports student success by minimizing food and basic need insecurity and preparing students for life after graduation.
About the Pantry
How it works:
- The resource pantry is open to all undergraduate and graduate students at West Chester University regardless of need level.
- No proof of income or need is required
- Fill out our online form to pick up grocery bags (hyperlink to Philly online order form)
- Wait for an email with details about when to pick up your order
- Come to our pick-up location during your time slot and get your bags!
Please keep food donations in original packaging in case the expiration date is not printed on the individual items.
- Canned Goods (Vegetables, Fruit, Soup, Tuna, Chicken, Beans, etc.)
- Oil (canola/vegetable, olive, etc.)
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Rice/grains (quinoa, lentils, etc.)
- Oatmeal, Cereal, and Breakfast items
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, jelly, peanut butter, salad dressing, etc.)
- Snack items (crackers, nuts, raisins, applesauce, popcorn, etc.)
- Spreads and Spices
- Cookies and Candy
Off Campus Resources:
- Link to Benefits Hub Philly