CESW Student Success Center
Student Success Coordinators, Thom Nixon and Michele Adkins are committed to helping College of Education and Social Work (CESW) students achieve academic and personal success. Their job is to support CESW students, at any level, understand candidacy, course selection and the development of personal skills that will help them achieve their academic and life goals. Student Success Coordinators are one of many student support services at the university that can provide the foundation you need to succeed.
The CESW Student Success Center can assist you with:
- Understanding WCU policies & procedures
- Connecting to appropriate individuals, offices, or resources
- Course registration
- Overview of candidacy process
- MyWCU and website navigation
- Defining general education and program requirements and milestones
- Getting involved on campus
Our motto is: "Get connected with us or someone at the university to help you achieve your goals!"