- Your advisor's name appears on your myWCU In addition to your faculty advisor, you can also consult with your College Student Success Coordinator. Make appointments to ask them about scheduling, policies, and campus resources.
- Employment Opportunities
- Adding/Dropping courses
- University issues and policies
- Personal and academic concerns
Credits and Major Related Information
- Use the Transfer Equivalency Tool to find your previous institution and review how your courses could be transferred into WCU. The online Transfer Credit Center is a tool to help you begin to understand how your credits may transfer to WCU. This list is neither an official determination nor a guarantee of transfer credit equivalencies. The transfer of credits is contingent upon compliance with WCU policies and procedures.
- Contact the Admission’s Office to see if your desired major will accept you before the start of the term. If you are looking to switch your major, you can always change your major into Exploratory Studies. Advisors in Exploratory Studies will assist you with your course selection and help you navigate into your desired major.
Looking for advising materials for your major? Check out our comprehensive list. You’ll be directed to department websites where you may find a four-year plan, advising guide, or handbook. You will also find links to the academic catalog for each major.
Additional Resources for Transfer Students
What additional resources are made available for transfer students?
- New Student Orientation for Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Admissions for Transfer Students
- Financial Aid for Transfer Students
- Registrar – Transfer Equivalency Tool
- Transfer Concierge