What if I am having trouble understanding my bill?

Contact your Account Representative. 

If your last name begins with:

Letters Contact Number
A-G Ashley Dubuc 610-436-3078
H-O Courtney Reimold 610-436-2270
P-Z Beatrice Burrell 610-436-3080

What if my financial aid does not appear on my account by the semester bill due date?

  • Be sure you have accepted your loans on your RamPortal via Financial Aid.

If your aid has not been awarded you may:

  • Pay the amount due in full. Once your bank loan(s) arrive, a refund will be issued.
  • Opt for the Payment Plan and make your payments accordingly. (fall and spring)

What should I do if my scholarship is not listed as a credit on my semester bill?

  • If you have a scholarship check , please make sure your WCU ID is on the check and mail it with any additional payment due. 
  • If your scholarship agency requires a separate billing statement, please send a copy of the letter from the agency authorizing WCU to send a bill. You may then deduct the amount of the scholarship from the balance due.

How can I avoid cancellation of my class schedule?

  • Pay your bill by the due date.
  • All bills and statements are sent electronically. Non-receipt of a paper bill does not relieve students of the responsibility to pay by the due date.

I am entitled to a refund. When can I expect it?

  • The Financial Aid Office begins disbursing aid the week before the semester starts.
  • The earliest availability of a refund is the Friday before the semester starts.
  • To expedite the refund process, we strongly encourage you to enroll in direct deposit via Student Financials in RamPortal.  Direct deposit gives you quicker access to your funds and eliminates lost or stolen checks.  
  • If you do not enroll in direct deposit and are eligible for a refund, a paper check will be generated and mailed to the home address on file.  To avoid misdirected checks, please verify or update your address via RamPortal.

How do I change my meal plan?

  • Students can add or change meal plans by reaching out to housing@wcupa.edu.
  • Meal plan adjustments can only be made during the first 2 weeks of each semester.

How can I add Flex dollars to my account?

  • If a student's flex dollars are running low, additional flex can be added to the student's account in $25 increments by emailing housing@wcupa.edu. The additional flex dollars charges will be added to the student bill and can be paid via RamPortal.
  • There is a $150 minimum if opting for Flex only. (no meal plan)
  • Flex dollars will carry over from year to year but will be forfeited upon graduation or if the meal plan holder leaves the University.

How can I update my address?

Students may change their address via their RamPortal.

How do I order a transcript?

How do I change my password?