Contact your Account Representative.
If your last name begins with:
- Be sure you have accepted your loans on your myWCU under the Financial Aid Section, link titled “View Awards”.
If your aid has not been awarded you may:
- Pay the amount due in full. Once your bank loan(s) arrive, a refund will be issued.
- Opt for the Payment Plan and make your payments accordingly. (fall and spring)
- If you have a scholarship check, endorse the check, mark it with your ID number and mail it with any additional payment due.
- If your scholarship agency requires a separate billing statement, please send a copy of the letter from the agency authorizing WCU to send a bill. You may then deduct the amount of the scholarship from the balance due.
- Pay your bill by the due date.
- All bills and statements are sent electronically. Non-receipt of a paper bill does not relieve students of the responsibility to pay by the due date.
- If you have enough financial aid that your total amount due is $0.00, you must confirm your enrollment by activating your account on myWCU.
- The Financial Aid Office begins disbursing aid the week before the semester starts.
- The earliest availability of a refund is the Friday before the semester starts.
- To expedite the refund process, we strongly encourage you to enroll in direct deposit via the Student Financials tile in myWCU. Direct deposit gives you quicker access to your funds and eliminates lost or stolen checks.
- If you do not enroll in direct deposit and are eligible for a refund, a paper check will be generated and mailed to the home address on file. To avoid misdirected checks, please verify or update your address via myWCU.
- Students can add or change meal plans by logging into their MyWCU>Student Financials tile>Dining/Meal Plan and adding or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal plan adjustments can only be made during the first 2 weeks of each semester.
- If a student's flex dollars are running low, additional flex can be added to the student's account in $25 increments by emailing email@example.com. The additional flex dollars charges will be added to the student bill and can be paid via QuikPay.
- There is a $150 minimum if opting for Flex only. (no meal plan)
- Flex dollars will carry over from year to year but will be forfeited upon graduation or if the meal plan holder leaves the University.
Students may change their address via their myWCU and click on Personal Info > Addresses