Specialty Lab Spaces
Duey Immersive Learning Center
The Duey Immersive Learning Center contains:
- Twelve bed assessment lab for practicing clinical skills in a professional setting
- Four full-sized patient rooms for simulations in realistic hospital settings
- Four exam rooms capable of and a home health suite to provide immersive experiences in a variety of professional settings
- Two debriefing rooms that allow for livestreaming of simultaneous simulation experiences in addition to use of video recordings in debriefing
- Video Recording Platform that allows for creation, storage, marking, and sharing of educational videos
- A family of high-fidelity manikins in addition to a variety of low and mid-fidelity manikins
- The facilities to provide a Standardized Patient experience
- A low student to faculty ratio in skills and simulations
The Duey Immersive Learning Center space and standardized patients may be requested through 25-Live. Please review the information provided here.
For questions, please contact: Christy Hunt, x.2829
Room #147, SECC
To apply to participate as a standardized patient in the Immersive Learning Center, please submit the attached form to Christy Hunt.