Registration: Non-Degree Undergraduate
Students should apply as an Undergraduate Non-Degree Student if:
- Registering for courses defined by a 499 number or below
- Currently attending high school or are a current/former college student taking undergraduate level courses
- Have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and intend on taking undergraduate level courses
- Participating in the International/National Student Exchange Program or have been accepted into a Pre-Graduate Certificate Program.
All questions regarding the Undergraduate Non-Degree program can be directed to the Registrar’s Office by calling 610-436-3541 ore-mailing Undergraduate Non-Degree.
For more information on our non-degree program, please select one of the options listed below.
I have been accepted into a program:
- #WCUAccepted for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- International Student Exchange Program
- National Student Exchange Program
- Pre-Graduate Certificate Program
I would be considered a student in one of the following groups:
- I have applied for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- I am a senior citizen (60+)
- I am an international citizen
- I want to take an online class