Registration: Non-Degree Graduate
Students should apply as a Graduate Non-Degree Student if:
- Registering for courses defined by a 500 number or above
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and intend on taking graduate level courses
- Plan to enroll in both graduate and undergraduate courses during the same semester
- Students will be charged at the Graduate tuition rate for all courses
Questions regarding your Graduate non-degree application can be directed to the Registrar's Office at 610-436-3541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about registering for a course as a non-degree Graduate Student, please contact The Graduate School at 610-436-2943 or via email email@example.com.
For graduate non-degree admission and application information, please visit:
- MALC: PA State System Visiting Graduate Students from Millersville University
- The Graduate School Office: Non-Degree
Online Certificate in Human Resource Management
West Chester University's 12-credit online Certificate in Human Resource Management 1 is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Certificate is designed for both HR and non-HR professionals across industries and organizational types seeking to advance their skillset within the field of human resources. The 12-credit curriculum is structured to help students develop core competencies in critical areas of HR management such as employment and labor relations; compensation and benefits; employee and labor relations; ethics; global human resources; human resource metrics; leadership and change management; and workforce planning. The program is offered entirely online in a seven-week format to meet the needs of working professionals.
For further information contact Alana Luttermoser, Graduate Assistant Director, atHRM@wcupa.edu