WCU Student Services
The Financial Aid office is where all VA and GI Bill® paperwork is submitted.
- Email Mr. Joe Melfe (WCU Veterans Center VA Certifying Official) questions
- Email Dan McIlhenny about National Guard.
- Email Mrs. Morrison for WCU VA Certifying Official questions
- All first-year student Veterans using VA Education Benefits:
Complete the WCU Request for Certification Form Request Form and return it to the Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center. The Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center is where all VA and GI Bill® paperwork is submitted.
- All Student, regardless of GI Bill® eligibility should apply for Federal Financial Aid
For general billing questions, please visit the Office of the Bursar.
- WCU Bursar’s Office is responsible for handling invoicing/collecting of FTA monies.
- Email Mrs. Jessica Ehst Read questions regarding invoicing/collecting of FTA monies.
Issues and questions regarding the transfer of credits, copy of transcripts, drop/add a class, change of major or minor, applying for graduation, and the academic calendar.
The Office of Educational Accessibility (OEA)
Offers services for students with physical and learning disabilities. The OEA is designed to assist students in making a successful transition to college life. We take a proactive stance that encourages students to understand their needs and strengths in order to best advocate for themselves.The Office of Educational Accessibility (OEA).
The Twardowski Career Development Center
Offer a variety of services and resources to assist students and alumni with starting and advancing your career. (Located on the second floor of Lawrence Center)
- Twardowski Career Development Center
- Ram Career Network
- Resources for finding and mapping your career from the TCD Center
Employment Opportunities for Veterans and Military
If you are actively seeking open positions, please visit the "Your Career" section for the following:
- Graduate Assistantships
- VA and Federal Work-Study
- Open postings from External Organizations.