Transfer Credit Center: Credit Appeals

To Appeal an Equivalency on Your Evaluation

All students have the ability to appeal equivalencies on their transfer credit evaluation.

To have courses re-evaluated you must submit the Transfer Credit Appeal form , along with the required documentation, to the appropriate academic department. For example, to have a psychology course re-evaluated, you would submit your appeal to the Psychology department.

All courses designated as 199 are considered electives. Subject electives (i.e. PSY 199) may be used to satisfy some graduation requirements; TRN 199 may only be used as a free elective.

Signed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office.

Note: Military training may be evaluated for college credit by submitting a Joint Services Transcript (JST) or a transcript from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).