ESL Community Outreach
English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) Community Outreach Program
at West Chester University
The ESL Community Outreach Program offers English language instruction to members of the West Chester University community and individuals in the greater West Chester area.
- Classes run once a week in the spring
- All participants must register.
- West Chester University employees attend free of charge. A valid WCU employee ID card needs to be presented at registration.
- Non-West Chester University employees attend for a fee of $20.
- Once registered, all attendees will be contacted by the Program Coordinator to schedule a placement evaluation.
For registration information, please contact:
Dr. Jelena Colovic-Markovic
English-as-a-second-language (ESL) Classes
March 2 – May 11, 2023
Mitchell Hall 105, West Chester University
WCU employees: free
Non-WCU employees: $20 for materials
ESL classes are taught by volunteer graduate students in the West Chester MA TESOL program, Department of Languages and Cultures.