Submitting an Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree Enrollment Request Form
This form is for undergraduate students (while working on their Bachelor's degree) to request a change of major to an accelerated program that leads to a graduate program. It is recommended that students discuss the completion of this form and their intent to pursue a graduate degree with their advisor before filling out this form. Students admitted to an accelerated program are provisionally accepted into the corresponding master's program and can continue directly into the graduate program following conferral of the undergraduate degree, conditional on satisfactory performance in prior courses.
Tile navigation: Student Homepage>Academic Records
- Log-in to your myWCU account: https://my.wcupa.edu.
- Click on the Academic Records tile located on your home page.
- You will find the Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree Enrollment Request Form link under Useful Links.
- Click on that link to open the Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree Enrollment Request Form.
- You will notice your ID, First Name, Last Name, Email address, Plan code, Major, Cumulative
GPA, and Total credits will auto populate. You will not be able to change those fields
on the form. If these fields do not auto populate, please contact email@example.com.
- Please select your chosen Accelerated Program of Study from the dropdown menu. If you do not see the correct Accelerated Program of Study, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please upload the required Goal Statement:
- You must indicate the information on the form is correct:
- Next, click the Submit button at the bottom of the form to submit your form for review.
You will know your Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree Enrollment Request Form was successfully submitted when you see this page in your browser. You will also receive a confirmation in your WCU email.
Once your request has been reviewed and decision has been made, you will receive an email regarding that decision and next steps.
Any issues with the form, please email: email@example.com