Change Graduation Term

To change your graduation term, please follow directions below.

Tile navigation Graduation > Change Graduation Term:

  1. On the Graduation Status page, click Change Graduation Term.

2. The Change My Graduation Term page will appear. Review the available graduation dates that you are eligible to apply and select a new graduation term and click Submit My Application.

Please note: clicking on Submit My Application button will change your current graduation application to the new selected term. You will not be refunded or charged another graduation fee when changing your graduation term.

3. Once you have submitted your new application, a confirmation page will appear and you will also receive an email to your WCU account.

Students will NOT be charged the graduation application fee again when changing a graduation term. Students that wish to change their graduation term to one that is not listed will need to email Degree Completion at