Submit an Academic Progress Pre-Plan Survey via myWCU
Undergraduate students on any type of academic probation or warning are requested to fill out the Academic Progress Pre-Plan Survey via their myWCU account. This will connect the student with their advisor in order to create a plan for academic success.
Tile navigation: Student Homepage>Academic Records
- Log-in to your myWCU account: https://my.wcupa.edu.
- Click on the “Academic Records” tile located on your home page.
- You will find the “Academic Pre-Plan Survey” link under Useful Links.
- Click on that link to open the “Academic Pre-Plan Survey”
- You will notice your ID, First Name, Last Name, and Email address pre-populate.
- Please indicate whether or not you are a student athlete and/or engaged in military
- You are then given the ability to indicated any “Challenges that Impacted Success”; you can indicate as many as you would like from the following areas.
- There is also an “other” box at the bottom of the form; when checked, it will give you a text box to write
any additional challenge you may have faced that was not covered on the form.
- Upon completion of your form, press the “Submit”
- You will know your form successfully submitted when you see this page in your browser:
- Any issues with the form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Manager: Registrar’s Office